World Rugby now has 61 scholars active in leadership roles globally. World Rugby partnered with the Regional Associations to identify twelve talented leaders for significant professional development support. Capgemini became a global partner of the Leadership programme and offered the 2022 scholars excellent development opportunities.
In 2023, because of Capgemini’s involvement, in partnership with Harvard Business School, the scholarship offer is now much greater, with a range of prestigious courses, coaching, mentoring and wider opportunities for women in sport and business.
There are up to two (2) scholarships available in the Oceania Rugby Region, which are open to women who meet the criteria below:
- Are currently involved in rugby at the governance level as a board member*; or
- Are currently involved in rugby at a senior management level*; or
- Are currently reporting to CEO*, or
- Have the potential for any of the above within 2 years.
*This does not have to be in the national union but may be in a provincial union.
- Complete the application form. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
- Obtain a letter of reference from a Rugby stakeholder
- Attach current C.V.
- Submit all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org strictly by 5PM AEST Wednesday 25 January 2023.
Program overview can be found here. DOWNLOAD PROGRAM OVERVIEW
If you have any questions regarding the 2023 Capgemini Women in Rugby Leadership Programme in Oceania, please contact email@example.com.