About Oceania Rugby
The Oceania Rugby Judicial Committee supports the organisation to:
- Ensure compliance and consistency within Oceania Rugby of all obligations under World Rugby regulations relating to Foul Play, Disciplinary and Judicial Matters, Mediation and Code of Conduct breaches.
- Appoint all personnel managing and/or implementing judicial programs at Oceania Designated Tournaments.
- Provide support, guidance and training for the ongoing development of Oceania Judicial staff including Judicial Panel members.
- Monitor, review and appropriately report to Management regarding the judicial process as it relates to competitions and In-bound Tours.
- Nominations are received for the Committee which is duly appointed by the Oceania Rugby Executive Committee every two years.
Judicial Committee 2019-2021:
- Brenda Heather-Latu Chair (WSM)
- Adam Casselden (AUS)
- Nigel Hampton (NZL)
- Deb Coulthard (AUS)
- Mike O'Leary (NZL)