About Oceania Rugby
Oceania Rugby Board
The Oceania Rugby Executive Committee (EXCO) comprises of up to 10 positions, with 4 elected, 4 appointed and 2 ex-officio.
The role of the EXCO is to effectively represent, and promote the interests of, Members and the game with a view to adding long-term value to rugby in the Oceania region.
- Richard Sapias (PNG) President; Oceania Rugby Representative to World Rugby Council
- Steve Lancaster (NZL) Appointed General Member
- James Selby (AUS) Appointed General Manager
- Sami Leota (WSM) General Member
- Vacant General Member
- Kieren Keke (NAU) General Member
- Cathy Wong (Independent) Women's Director; Oceania Rugby Representative to World Rugby Council
- Craig Meagher (Independent) Independent Director
- Bruce Cook (Ex-Officio) General Manager – Oceania Rugby; World Rugby Representative